NEW SENATE REPORT SAYS PARTISAN FBI IS ROTTEN TO THE CORE
A “systemic culture of unaccountability.”
Full of “rampant corruption, manipulation, and abuse.”
“Rotted at its core.”
If that’s a conspiracy theory concerning the FBI, don’t blame wild-eyed eyed MAGA country.
That’s the summary description of a new Judiciary Committee Report compiled by Senate Republicans, from testimony given by whistleblowers within the FBI.
The 1,000+ page report was released this past week.
It paints a sordid picture of not only of rampant partisanship of the country’s most powerful law force, but of how the FBI has morphed to an inward paranoia that sees “domestic terrorism” in the most basic political expressions and activities of American citizens.
The report outlined several major findings:
- The FBI is artificially inflating statistics about domestic violent extremism in the nation.
- The FBI is abusing its counterterrorism authorities to investigate parents who spoke at school board meetings.
- The FBI has abused its foreign intelligence authorities to spy on American citizens, including people associated with the campaign of President Trump in 2016.
- The FBI is purging the Bureau of employees who dissent from its woke, leftist agenda.
- Whistleblowers have explained how the FBI’s “political meddling” “is dragging the criminal side [of the Bureau] down” as resources are “pulled away” from real law-enforcement duties.
The report also delved into a troubling affront to American first amendment rights that has characterized multiple Federal agencies and offices under the Biden Administration: the coordination with tech companies to censor legal, protected American speech on social media platforms.
As The Trends Journal has pointed out, from early on the Biden Administration has embarked on a strategy to use “dangerous misinformation” as rubric to dismantle First Amendment, Fourth Amendment and other Constitutional provisions, which bar the government from censoring and suppressing citizen rights of political expression.
The conduct of the FBI, as extensively detailed in the Senate report, substantiates and confirms a criminal breach of Constitutional rights of Americans.
The report noted that over the past year, a multitude of whistleblowers approached Judiciary Committee Republicans detailing alleged incidents of political bias by the FBI’s senior leadership and misuses of the agency’s federal law-enforcement powers.
The issuance of the report now begs the question: if Republicans win control of one or both chambers of Congress in the fast approaching mid-term elections, will they act on the report, to hold the agency accountable?
According to The Hill, the report could “serve as a road map for more probes of the agencies if the GOP wins control of the House in next week’s midterm elections.”
Representative Jim Jordan, in line to Chair the House Judiciary Committee should Republicans win there, which appears likely, commented on the report, “The Federal Bureau of Investigation, under the stewardship of Director Christopher Wray and Attorney General Merrick Garland, is broken.”
Jordan added in a Fox News interview, ““America is not America if you have a Justice Department that treats people differently under the law.”
The Justice Department Putsch Against School Parents Marked A Turning Point
Longtime FBI agents grew more and more concerned about politicization with the agency, Jordan and others have said, in explaining the number of whistleblowers who have come forward.
A disastrous gambit by the Justice Department and FBI in 2021 to try to intimidate parents speaking out at local school board meetings against COVID-19 school policies and “woke” curricula, was particularly alarming to some of those whistleblowers.
The Senate report details and lambasts political abuse that came from the top down, spurred by a memo of Attorney General Merrick Garland, who wrote in October of 2021 of a “disturbing spike in harassment, intimidation, and threats of violence against school administrators, board members, teachers, and staff.”
Garland directed the FBI to coordinate with local police departments around the country to monitor and crack down on parents. When the initiative was fully exposed and widely condemned, Garland was forced to back peddle and retract the unprecedented campaign of intimidation.
As The Hill mentioned in its reporting about possible future Congressional investigation of the FBI, potential new Republican Speaker of the House Kevin McCarthy has already conveyed an intention to provide badly needed oversight.
After another unprecedented political act by Justice and FBI–a raid on a former President’s residence supposedly looking for unauthorized retention of classified papers–McCarthy promised a response to the Biden Administration abuses.
McCarthy warned Garland to “preserve your documents and clear your calendar,” according to The Hill, a clear sign that Republicans will compel documents and testimony related to the politicized activities at the FBI and Justice Department.
Long before the release of the Senate report, Trends Journal readers were being alerted to the dangerous trends of politicization occuring at the FBI and other federal agencies. For example, check out:
- “U.S. GOVERNMENT CROSSING THE CONSTITUTIONAL LINE” (23 Feb 2021)
- “CONGRESS PRESSURES BIG TECH TO CENSOR EVEN MORE” (30 Mar 2021)
- “FBI USES ‘DOMESTIC TERRORISM’ LABEL TO TARGET POLITICAL DISSENT” (4 May 2021)
- “FBI ENCOURAGES SNITCHING ON ‘EXTREMIST’ FAMILY MEMBERS” (13 Jul 2021)
- “DC ATTORNEY CIRCUMVENTING BAR ON GOVERNMENT INTERFERENCE OF FREE SPEECH” (13 Jul 2021)
- “GOVERNMENT: FREE SPEECH IS BAD FOR YOUR HEALTH” (21 Sep 2021)
- “BIDEN PUSHES FOR MORE CENSORSHIP” (20 Sep 2022)
- “FBI: THE POLITICIZED POLICE UNDERMINING AMERICA” (2 Nov 2021)
- “U.S.S.A. IF YOU DON’T OBEY THE GOVERNMENT, YOU ARE A DOMESTIC TERRORIST” (18 Jan 2022)
- “U.S. SURGEON GENERAL GOES FULL COMMIE, TELLS TECH TO GIVE HIM NAMES OF PEOPLE WHO DIDN’T BUY GOVERNMENT’S COVID LINE” (8 Mar 2022)
- “‘DANGEROUS DISINFORMATION’ LABEL BEING USED TO GUT FUNDAMENTAL FREE SPEECH RIGHTS” (5 Apr 2022)
- “BIDEN’S PICK TO HEAD NEW DOMESTIC ‘DISINFORMATION GOVERNANCE BOARD’: HOW LOW CAN YOU GO” (3 May 2022)
- “THE ‘DECLARATION’ TRASHING THE FUTURE OF THE INTERNET” (3 May 2022)