How to register
“Prepare for 2016” begins with an evening welcome reception on Sunday, January 10 and continues through the week, with attendees departing on Saturday, January 16.
Cost: $2,600 per person ($1,300 non-refundable down payment required to register; $1,300 balance due December 15).
Transportation: Transport service from the Fort Myers airport to the hotel and returning to the airport the following Saturday is available.
Once registered at the hotel, transportation to and from the retreat site and all activities is provided.
• Double occupancy lodging (private room is extra) at a nearby hotel
• Gourmet vegan meals each day
• Daily trends and health and well-being sessions
• Green and red juices, and lemon water all day
• Protein smoothies
• Yoga classes
• Art classes
• Meditation and emotional-release classes
• Self-empowerment DVDs and documentaries
• Cooking classes
• Lectures on life-transformation topics
• Health/life counseling sessions
• Power walking each day
• Personal training
• Use of a fully equipped fitness center
• Use of the pool, including aquatic exercise classes
• Quiet places to meditate, journal and enjoy nature at its finest.
To register: Call Taryn Clark, weekdays, at the Trends Research Institute: 845-331-3500.