Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. — Benjamin Franklin
After months of enforcing stay-at-home orders and shutting down the global economy, political leaders, offering no substantial scientific proof based on competent data, are coming up with additional made-up rules for reopening.
Name the country, name the state, name the city: different rules apply.
In the U.K. and Germany, while small groups are now able to meet, they must wear masks, abide social distancing rules, and… no singing.
Professor Peter Openshaw, a member of Britain’s New and Emerging Respiratory Virus Threats Advisory Group, issued the “no singing” recommendation believing it will help stem the spread of COVID-19 now that stay-at-home restrictions are being slightly eased.
In Germany, the “no singing” rule has been in effect since churches were allowed to reopen last May. Worshippers must maintain social distance and wear masks while attending services.
Making It Up: No Science Required
In Ireland, as of yesterday, the government issued its “Roadmap for Reopening Society and Business” for its Phase Two, which includes pages of moronically made up restrictions including:
- Keep a daily log of people you meet for contact tracing purposes.
- Distance yourself at least two meters (6 ft.) from other people.
- If an area looks busy, go somewhere else or return at a quieter time.
- It is advised you have no more than six people visit you in hour home and visits should be for less than an hour.
- If you are cocooning, you should visit shops and other retail outlets at designated times and stay two meters distance from other people when outdoors at all times.
- Up to six people who are not from the same household may also visit another household indoors. These visits should be kept as short as possible and last no more than an hour.
- Up to 25 people may attend a funeral and burial or cremation ceremony while observing social distancing rules. It is recommended that mourners make a special effort to comply with strict social distancing guidance.
- People may practice sport or fitness activities in groups of up to 15, but must minimize contact, not share equipment, and practice strict hygiene.
- Activities involving children should involve no more than 12 children to allow for three supervisors to be present to oversee the activity.
- All non-essential surgery, health procedures, and other non-essential health services are postponed.
- All visits to hospitals, residential healthcare centers, other residential settings or prisons are stopped with specific exemptions on compassionate grounds.
TRENDPOST: Once again, the mainstream media reports and supports these arbitrarily made up rules and regulations despite the total lack of scientific evidence to support these actions. As for the general public, they believe what they are told by government “officials” and Presstitutes and obediently follow orders.