While newspapers and magazines shrink in size and content, the Trends Journal is growing larger and publishing more frequently.
In the spirit of this season of rebirth and newness, we have been working on several improvements to your subscription that will sharply expand the scope, frequency and accessibility of our distinct, one-of-a-kind content.
We have published the Trends Journal quarterly since its inception in 1991. Global dynamics, however, now occur at laser speed. So, to stay on top of the news and ahead of the trends, we will publish the Trends Journal every month starting in April.
But the monthly Trends Journal is only one of the advancements we’re debuting in the weeks ahead.
Driven by a mission to enhance the range, quantity and immediacy of our content, we also are creating new multimedia platforms to support what now essentially is a daily trend-forecasting news service.
Our concerted effort to look out for your interests will be clear on every new platform. As we analyze and identify trends, we’ll break down emerging risks and opportunities in specific trend arenas – and provide specific, fact-supported trends analysis and strategic insights for you to act on.
You also will have access to new video segments that dissect, simplify and assess how essential trends will evolve and ultimately affect your bottom line and quality of life.
And our loyal international subscriber base will benefit from periodic in-depth special publications, dedicated to a specific topic. These will range from cryptocurrencies to new business opportunities to the top emerging trends that directly impact you.
What will all of this look like?
The quarterly Trends Journal is becoming a monthly publication, packed with dozens of forecasts and the richness and edge in analysis and commentary only we deliver.
- In addition to our Monday-Thursday Trends In The News broadcasts, we created the Trends Friday Special that will have you thinking, learning and even laughing as you’re entertained and inspired.
- Trends In The News and other broadcasts will be available as a podcast and audio download so you can follow trends wherever you are.
- Subscribers will be invited to submit questions through TrendsResearch.com and our social-media platforms. Those questions will be featured on the exclusive The Trend Tracker monthly video special with me.
- A new design and organization of our content will ease navigation on any device – mobile, tablet or desktop.
- Expanded social-media platforms integrated on TrendsResearch.com and extended through all our platforms will enhance and expand conversation among our already lively, aware and engaged audience.
- More Trend Alerts will respond with immediacy to breaking news forming future trends.
More changes are in the works, but this overview captures the essential improvements we’re launching on a weekly basis. When we’re done, these powerful content engines will cement our place as your single, indispensable source for news and information that will spell out and visualize for you History Before It Happens.
Thank you for your support.
And, as I have been saying, stay tuned!