The UN released a report last week that offered a glimpse into the amount of damage that the IDF has inflicted on southern Lebanon since 2 March and found that a total of 11,095 buildings have been destroyed in the region.
Author: admin (Kendrick Williams)
IRAN DEAL DEAD: ISRAELI TROOPS WILL NOT WITHDRAW FROM LEBANON, KATZ SAYS
Israel Katz, the Israeli defense minister, said last week that the IDF will not withdraw from its strongholds inside Lebanon, despite Iranian demands during peace negotiations with the United States that an end to the war in Lebanon is required for the deal to be approved.
92 PERCENT OF ISRAELIS BELIEVE IRAN WON THE WAR
A newly released survey conducted by the Hebrew University of Jerusalem found that 92 percent of Israeli respondents said they believe that Iran emerged victorious against the U.S. and Israel in the war that started on 28 February.
WRIGHT: IRAN DOES NOT HAVE THE ABILITY TO CLOSE OFF THE STRAIT OF HORMUZ
A day before Iran’s military attacked a cargo ship in the Strait of Hormuz, Christopher Wright, the U.S. energy secretary, told a conference in New York that Tehran does not have the ability to shut down the vital waterway.
JUNE 26: U.S. CENTRAL COMMAND ANNOUNCES NEW STRIKES ON IRANIAN TARGETS SHORTLY AFTER THE STOCK MARKET CLOSED
The U.S. announced that it carried out strikes on targets inside Iran Friday, just minutes after the U.S. stock market closed, which has been the White House’s theme since the start of the war.
YES OR NO? IRAN AGREEING TO NUCLEAR INSPECTORS
President Donald Trump announced early last week that the Iranians made a major concession vis-à-vis their nuclear program and, under the terms of the memorandum of understanding (MOU), “fully and completely agreed” to allow the “highest level Nuclear inspections” inside the country “long into the future (Infinity!!!).
NO PHOTOS ALLOWED: IRAN STRIKES EIGHT U.S. BASES IN RETALIATORY ATTACKS
The U.S. military and Iran exchanged military fire on consecutive days last week after both sides accused the other of violating the memorandum of understanding (MOU) in the Strait of Hormuz, which Tehran said included retaliatory strikes on eight U.S. “installations” across the region, including the U.S. Fifth Fleet headquarters at Salman Port in Bahrain.
EMPIRE AT 250: CAN THE PRINCIPLES OF 1776 SURVIVE THE AMERICAN POLICE STATE?
This is a year of strange anniversaries. Two hundred and fifty years ago, a band of revolutionaries declared their independence from a king.
TRUTH OR CONSEQUENCES? IRAN SAYS THERE HAVE BEEN NO DISCUSSIONS ON NUCLEAR ISSUE, DESPITE PRESIDENT’S CLAIM
President Donald Trump announced on social media today that Tehran agreed to allow the “highest level nuclear inspections” into the country as part of the deal to permanently end the war, shortly after Iran said there were no discussions on the matter, and it had no plans to receive these international inspectors.









